Does the powder or granulate handling plant work?
The challenge with powder handling
Handling and use of powder and granulate is a discipline of its own. Process Engineering A/S have experience with production plants, processes, powders, and granulates.
Some examples of typical projects
• Storage; choice of silo or silo plant
• Emptying of transport packaging
• Pneumatic and mechanical transport
• Weighing out and dosing of powder for the process
• Mixing of powder and granulate into liquids
• Coating of granulate, pellets or tablets
As powders and granulates have very different physical properties, e.g. flow properties, density, caking, and grain size, experience from similar projects or with similar products is decisive for a good result.