Process Engineering is founded by Poul B. Jakobsen and Lars Rune Ellehaven with a focus on servicing the process industry on the following fields:
- Process plants for the food industry
- Process plants for the chemical industry
- Process plants for the pharmaceutical industry
- Development tasks for plant suppliers
- Process plants for the gas industry
- CE marking of pressure vessels and pressure plants
- CE marking of process plants
- Various mechanical construction tasks for the machine industry
Process Engineering is converted into a limited company.
The branch in Brøndby is opened and starts servicing customers east of the Great Belt.
In May, the branch in Hørning, near Aarhus, is opened and starts servicing customers north of Fredericia.
In April, the branch in Kalundborg is opened. This regional branch covers western Zealand.
The branch in Aalborg is opened and starts servicing customers in Northern Jutland.
The Kalundborg branch relocates to the city of Sorø.
January: All branches are merged into one company.
Approved and authorised as a consultancy company on the physical area.
February: 2 employees have been educated as safety coordinators.
May: ISO 9001 certified.
October: Nominated as a Gazelle company.
January: PE Fredericia is awarded “Erhvervsprisen” (The Business Prize) as Company of the Year in Fredericia Municipality.
August: The Sorø branch relocates to larger offices in Energiens Hus.
September: Nominated for a Gazelle company for the second consecutive year.
November: The Brøndby branch relocates to larger offices in Glostrup.
Record annual accounts with the bottom line quadrupled to more than 7 million DKK.
September: Nominated for a Gazelle company for the third consecutive year.