We solve projects for the dairy industry, either directly at the dairy plant, or as a supplier for OEM’s. Throughout the years, we have gained considerable knowledge about the construction of sanitary facilities.
Our key competencies (in no particular order):
- Powder handling
- Dehydration, inspissation and drying
- Service installations (water, steam, cooling, Nitrogen, CIP, compressed air)
For the above items, we offer:
- Advice on solution models and economy/payback
- Project management
- Regulatory procedures
- Energy consulting
Within regulatory procedures we offer e.g.:
Below are examples of some of our previous projects on sanitary installations, service installations, environment and regulatory approval for food production facilities.
Sanitary installation design
- Rebuild and expansion of a CIP facility, including design, assembly as well as documentation and CE marking.
- Rebuild of membrane filtration facility, including project management, piping design and creation of a PID.
- Start up and run-in of a rebuilt spray drier.
- Preparation of tender material for the production of a rennet.
- Pipe design of sanitary dairy installation for a new dairy plant.
- Project manegment, engineering and implementation of a pasteuriser for soured milk.